Conditions of Membership
Membership of LF&HA is conferred on an individual by the Harbour Board when licenses are applied for, agreed & fees are paid in full.
Conditions of membership include permanent residency in the Parish of Lympstone and being registered on the Electoral Roll. These apply to joint members also. Licenses will lapse when any party no longer meets the joining conditions.
Licenses last for the period for which they are granted (moorings, launching only & Store places annually, all other facilities for the LF&HA summer & winters seasons).
Licenses are not transferable between family members or to anyone else without written notification to, and agreement from the Harbour Board in writing.
Please note that your membership of the Association is conditional on the following at all times:
1. You maintain adequate third-party insurance on all your vessels on or using the Association's property.
2. You use the Association's property entirely at your own risk.
3. Any vessel on LF&HA property will display a current license label at all times.
4. You undertake to:
i) inspect your mooring tackle at least each year & to keep it in good repair at all times.
ii) identify your mooring buoy by clearly marking it with your allocated Mooring Number.
5. In paying fees you are implicitly agreeing to abide by all LF&HA Rules. License Labels for each vessel act as receipts.
1. Please note new requirements to provide distinguishing visual identification of every unnamed dinghy, tender or canoe identified below without which licenses will not be issued.
2. IF all is correct, please “Reply” to the e-mail completing all required blanks, stating how & when you intend to pay: BACS, cheque or cash. No need to print anything, just reply keeping the same Subject. I will acknowledge receipt of your reply.
4. Once paid, License Labels will be placed on the LSC foyer windowsill a week before the harbour opens to dinghies. Label numbers are prefixed with ‘d’ for craft with dry summer berths & with ‘w’ for others.
5. A License or License Label is no guarantee that there will be space for your vessel at the harbour if demand exceeds supply. After opening, the Harbour Board may declare the hard full for a specific facility. No vessel requiring that facility shall then be brought to the harbour until further Harbour Board notice. Refunds will be granted to licensed Members who do not obtain a berth.
6. No summer-berthed vessels shall be brought to the harbour before a Harbour Open notice is given by the Board.
7. All vessels berthed in the wet harbour shall be attached by four warps to 4 Harbour Board specified positions and shall be robustly fendered.
|2020 AGM Report|
|Access to LFHA property|
|GDPR - personal data handling|
|Genesis of LFHA|
|Homebased Personal Craft (HPC)|
|Newsletter January 2020|
|Oversubscription of the Hard|
|Tender Oversubscription on the hard|
|Winter Dryberth Waiting List|