Home Index Licences FAQ

The Association retains all rights to its property. No unauthorized person or entity shall be permitted to farm peeler crabs, mussels, oysters or winkles (or any shell fish whatsoever) without a license.

Licenses shall be issued only up to the sustainable capacity of the land and that capacity was reached in 2017.

Applications to take a place on the waiting list can be made by emailing the Membership Secretary at:


or write using info under Index/Contacts

Licensing for Shellfish activity